Friday, April 25, 2008

Sending a Nice Thank You Card



There’s nothing NICEr than receiving a thank you card in the mail. And today, I ran (or should I say clicked) across fabulousstationary.com. Check out their card above which comes in three different color palettes. Who wouldn’t like getting that as a thank you card? Or better yet, who wouldn’t like buying it?

For as long as I can possibly remember, I have loved paper – in all of its glorious shapes, sizes, textures, colors, and forms. I could peruse a stationary store for hours on end. Today I’m emphasizing the importance of sending thank you cards, along with how much fun you can have in picking just the right card. Here are a few of my favorite online sites:

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of Been Nice? blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path service